There's no two ways around it—when it's hot, it's hot. Likewise, there's no better way to beat the heat than by getting the sleeves off, which is why Specialized created the Women's RBX Comp Sleeveless Jersey.
It's made from their VaporRize knit fabrics that place a focus on balancing durability and moisture management, which means that you get a jersey that'll be long lasting and quite comfortable over the long haul.
Adding to the comfort, you'll find that they included a full-length front zipper for on-the-fly venting, as well as their Standard Fit that's tailored specifically for women. This cut is in the sweet spot between race and classic, so it's perfect for long, all-out rides, yet it's roomy enough to avoid any pinching or the feeling of being constricted in your movements. There are also two rear expansion pockets and a sweatproof pocket to house all of your small ride essentials, plus Deflect UV 50+ treatment to help protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- VaporRize knit fabrics are used throughout to provide muscle support and accelerated moisture transfer.
- Two rear expansion and one sweatproof pocket supply you with ample room to securely house your small ride essentials and electronics.
- Full-length zipper gives you an added layer of ventilation when your efforts heat up.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Standard Fit is generous, so it fits close to the body without being constricting.
|Carbon Heather / X-Large||719676991115||64115-4705||210000028292|